Friday, August 15, 2008

Finally Blogging!!

Ok, so I've finally caught the blogging bug. Everyone here at work is in shock that I am doing this. In fact I'm a little shocked myself!! I just have so much fun looking at everyone elses blogs, (to the point I've become a blog stalker) that I thought I should get one started for our family. Maybe it will help me start taking a few more pictures.... Maybe:)

We have had a really busy summer. I can't believe that it is almost over:( We did some really fun stuff. In June Joel and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary in Las Vegas!! Joel taught me all he knows about black jack and we walked away with some cash!! It was way fun!

In mid-June we traveled to Estes Park, Colorado for my family reunion. It was lots of fun. Joel and Mykell did some horse back riding. (I couldn't due to the fact that I'm allergic to horses) We also swam, and visited with family. It was fun to see everyone!!

July and August have been full of weekend getaways to Bear Lake. Mykell would live at Bear Lake if she could. She loves the water and has been attempting to water ski. She's a really good sport, and extremely tough. She gets out there on the tube and I can hardly watch it looks so scary!!
Here are some pictures of our summer thus far....

Joel and Mykell getting ready to go horse back riding!!

Here we are at Bear Lake 8-9-08









8 comments:

Josh and Lisa said...

Joel, glad to see that you and the fam are blogging. Brooke, Lisa and I look forward to meeting you and Mykell one day. You guys will need to take a weekend get away to Dallas. We would love to show you around Big D! Great first post...keep it up.

Josh and Lisa

The Hultman's said...

Joel...Have you shown Brooke and Mykell the hand dance? -Greg

Hey Joel!! How good it is to see you. It's been a long time huh? I am so glad you guys are blogging. It will be fun to keep up with you and your beautiful family! -Jen

Melanie said...

Well thanks for the blogging heads up!! I had to find you through your blogstalking of our blog. Glad to see you've joined the craze. I wonder if you'll update this as well as you email? :o)

The Hultman's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joel said...

Hey Jen...

I'm glad you took it off your blog then. It was written with innocent intentions. I didn't even think of the different ways it could be interpreted! Good talking to you and Greg!

The Hultman's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hultman's said...

Joel-
I don't think the comment would have been misinterpreted (It was actually pretty funny) but I did go ahead and remove it just to be on the safe side!

Anonymous said...

Hey Joel -

Good to see you and the fam, man. You still playing any golf? I still have a love/hate relationship with it, but maybe one day I'll grow up to be as good and calm as I remember you to be.

Brad