Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hard At Work

Ok, so I started this post a week ago and I couldn't find my camera so I didn't post it. Little did I know that I would get sick and have no time to find the camera... I'm feeling better now, and have passed on the sickness to Joel:( Before the plague hit our house this is what was going on....

The past four weeks Joel and his Dad have been working hard on a shed for our house. Last night he recruited the whole family to come participate in the work!! It was actually really fun, but it was still hard work!! Joel is extremely smart when it comes to these types of projects. I must say I am way impressed!! I've attached some pictures for all you guys out there dreaming of building your own shed!! I'll post the finished product just as soon as it's complete.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Brooke Im very impressed by you blogging and your awesome shed! It is coming along very nicely. Tell Joel he can come teach Mike how to be a handy man any day!!! :)

Brooke said...

It looks really good! Joel is quite the handy man! I hope you all get feeling better soon.

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Brooke, I love seeing your pictures, and being able to keep up on a little bit of your life! Too bad we don't live closer. We definitely have to plan a lunch soon. I'll have my mom watch the girls :)

Abby Fowers said...

Wow! That is impressive! That'll be great when it's done. Looks like it won't be too long. Glad you're feeling better but sorry Joel's feeling yucky. Hope everyone is better soon!

Josh and Lisa said...

Coach,

The shed looks awesome! It was great talking with you today. See you soon.

-Josh