Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bella

Mykell has been begging me to post some pictures of her guinea pig Bella. This will come to most of you as a surprise. But after months and months of begging Joel and I finally gave in and let Mykell get a guinea pig. I never thought in a million years that I would allow this!! Some of you might not know this about me, but I am deathly allergic to dogs, cats, and horses. I didn't think that I could be allergic to something as small as a guinea pig, but I found out after a couple of months that I am also allergic to Bella. So , I try to keep my distance and Mykell is really good about taking care of all of Bellas needs. I came from a family that didn't have any animals growing up, and Joel had just about every kind of animal growing up. So this guinea pig was a definite middle ground pet for our family. I'm really glad that Mykell is finally able to have her very own pet. She is definitely an excellent mother to Bella!!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Your so great to suffer and let Mykell have a pet. And how freakin' gorgeous is Mykell? She is growing up too fast! What happened to the toddler that was scared of the photographer at my wedding?

Brooke said...

Oh, and Bella is super cute too!

Melanie said...

I had a friend growing up who had g.pigs..man those things can scream! And stink too...you should have gone with hamsters! Still stinky, but not as screamy.
That's great Mykell finally has a pet! Are you going to get her little outfits to put on Bella? :o)

Abby Fowers said...

AWWW! Bella is SO cute! I've got to hear a lot about her and my dad said he got to see her the other day. It was pretty exciting! I'm glad you guys found some middle ground and Bub has Bella. She just loves her and she's the perfect girl to take care of her! Cute pictures. Give Bub a kiss and a hug from us!

Jamie said...

Bella is cute I love her calics. Im sure Mykell really appreciates how lucky she is to have her!! You have a really cute family!