Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New Member!





OK,sorry to anyone who has been checking this blog for the last 8 months or so, because, our life has gotten a little crazy!;) This is Mykell here. My mom is way busy because of our new member! Addison Grace Petersen! 7lbs. 13oz. 21 in. long. Its been crazy! She is the sweetest little thing. I'm not an only child any more!;) I'm so excited! She was born Oct. 12,2009, at 1:38 pm. Its so exciting! life has been so crazy! Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and I hear her little scream and I just feel so great cause I know she is here and I can thank God that he has given us this little bundle!:)



5 comments:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Thanks for posting this Mykell :) I'm glad for the update! I'm so glad you have a new baby sister, so that you will always have a best friend forever!! :)

Kayli Rivera said...

It's about time someone updated! But I was in the same boat for a few months also. I am so happy for you guys! She is such a sweetheart. I hope everyone is getting their rest, stay away from the sick people! We have all had this week and it is not fun:( Anyways, we love you are and give her a kiss from us!

Abby Fowers said...

YAY! It's so good to see her! She is ADORABLE! Congratulations to you guys. We are so happy for you. Mykell better keep posting so we can see more and more pictures!

Brooke said...

Great post Mykell! Your sister is beautiful. I can't wait to meet her:) Congrats to all of you!

Mykell Erin said...

everyone should check out my new blog, www.mykellsblog.blogspot.com