Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Joel!

Joel's B-day was yesterday!! He turned 36!! He is now closer to 40 then 30! I think he's doing ok with the whole age thing. (no mid-life crisis yet!!) He is definitely not like me. I'm going to turn 30 on my next birthday, and I am not looking forward to it at all. Joel asked me the other day if I was still ok being married to an older man. I of course am still "ok" with my older man!!

We celebrated Joel's B-day on Sunday with the Petersen side of the family. We had a really fun party. Joel requested that his mom make chili and that we have cheese cake for dessert. I found something out about Joel that I didn't know.... His favorite kind of cake is cheese cake? I honestly didn't know that? Anyway, everything tasted amazing, and it was fun visiting with all the family.

Joel I hope you had a great Birthday. Your an awesome Husband and Dad. Mykell and I are so blessed to have you!! Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

The Hultman's said...

Happy birthday Joel-ie-olie

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Wow, our husbands birthdays are just two days apart? But Chris is turning 40 today :) Happy birthday to Joel. Hope you guys are doing well.

Joel said...

Thanks Jen... These years are flying by!

Abby Fowers said...

That sounds like so much fun! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOEL!!! I'm with you though - I am not looking forward to 30. 29 is coming up in less than a week, and I'm not looking forward to that either!

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Joel! I hope you had a great one!