Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas

I can't believe that Christmas has come and gone and that it is already New Years Eve!! It's crazy how time flies.
We had a really nice Christmas. Joel and I both took the whole week of Christmas off. It was nice to spend the week together. We were able to do some fun stuff. We went skiing one day, that was really fun and made for some good laughs. Mykell is still learning, and lets just say while sking Mykell had quite a few falls,a broken pole, and she can tell you a really funny story about her losing her skis while getting on the lift!! We also saw a couple of movies. Marley and Me was my favorite, although after seeing the movie I can't get Joel or Mykell to stop looking at dogs on the internet. Poor Mykell is getting her hopes up, and it's not going to happen!! We also got to spend time with all of our families and I think we relaxed a little although I can't really remember that part.... But the most important part of the Christmas break was reflecting on the meaning of Chistmas. Christ's Birth!!
We hope that all of you had a Merry Christmas and we look forward to sharing the New Year with you!!
Here's Mykell telling Santa all she wants for Christmas is an I-pod!!

Mykell admiring her lime green I-pod

Look at this cute coat that I bought for Joel to give me on Christmas!! Doesn't it look nice with the pajama pants?

Doesn't Joel look so cute in his new shades?

Even Bella got a present!

3 comments:

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

Nice Coat! That's funny, I bought a couple of things for Chris to give me too. Which, I didn't need to do, because he got me some of the most awesome gifts ever! He's a really good shopper when it comes to presents for me :)

Happy New Year!!!

Abby Fowers said...

Fun, fun, fun! It's nice to have time together! Glad you guys had a Merry Christmas and we wish you all the best for the new year!

Brooke said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. How great that you both had a whole week off! I love your coat, and your tree is beautiful!